Wednesday 14 March 2012

It's not color blocking, it's texture blocking.

As the last of the angry looking models waltzed off the runway, I could not believe what I had just witnessed.
I had seen my first ever fashion row, sitting third row with a bottle of sparkling san pellegrino water clutched in my hand. Lights seemed to erupt everywhere as 'we found love' by Rihanna rebounded off the slick black walls and benches, where perhaps the most influential people in Australian fashion sat.
It was the blurriest and clearest thing that ever happened to me. The bulky greek-god gold cuffs and necklaces seemed to beam out amidst the black unfitted coats and the thick wooly cashmere sweaters.
It was an amazing night with amazing goodie bags and to be surrounded by people who were interested in fashion too was just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment